The Penobscot Bay YMCA offers a large selection of programs to accommodate the
families, adults, youth and seniors in our service area. In other words, we have something
for everyone! Choose from group exercise, aqua fitness, swim lessons, karate, dance, child
care and more! We've got over 35 free programs offered each week to members, a state-of-
the-art fitness center, two beautiful pools, a full-time child care, rock climbing wall,
gymnasium, sauna and a play gym for youngsters. All program areas have highly trained
and caring staff to help inspire you and reach your goals!
NEW! Spring I Session: February 24 - April 19
Charter Member Sign-up Begins: February 10
Member Sign-up Begins: February 11
Non-Member Sign-up Begins: February 17
HOW LONG DO SESSIONS RUN?
Sessions generally run for 7 weeks. Typically when you register for a
program, the price you pay is for the entire session, not per class.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
To register for a program, you can:
- Stop by the YMCA (116 Union Street, Rockport, Maine)
- Register by calling us at 207.236.3375
- Or, if you are a member, register online.
We cannot reserve space without full payment. Phone registrations
can be taken with a valid Visa or MasterCard. Registrations will be
accepted by mail if full payment is included.
REGISTERING ONLINE - Members Only
For first-time users, here's all you have to do:
- Select "I'm New to Online Registration".
- Enter your last name, date of birth and zip code (member ID is not necessary).
- Click "Find Me" and, if you're already in our database, your name and email address will pop up.
- You will prompted to select and confirm a password which you will be able to use in the future for
even faster login.
- Proceed to online registration.
- Select branch: 01 Penobscot Bay YMCA
- Select your program, choose next.
- Follow steps through payment process.
- Note: Please be patient when you click "Submit". There may be a slight delay, but please refrain from
clicking "Submit" twice. Thank you!
If your name is not found in our database, simply contact the Penobscot Bay YMCA at (207) 236-3375 and
we will quickly confirm that your information is entered accurately into our database. Then, you will be back
on your way to registering online.
Note: Please register by phone or stopping by to redeem credits, gift certificates or program discounts.
You cannot sign up online for Youth Aquatics or Snow Day Camps or any other programs providing
(e.g., Early Camp Signups, 2nd Child Discount).
- Program credits can only be issued during the first week of class minus the class taken.
- Credits will not be given after the first week of class unless accompanied by a doctor's note that
states the participant may not attend because of a chronic medical condition. Participant may not
attend the rest of the session.
- Credit request must be submitted within the current session.
- Credits must be used within one-year of issue date.
- Participants will be issued a credit if a class is cancelled by the YMCA and a make-up class cannot be
Programs may be cancelled, or the YMCA facility may close due to uncontrollable conditions. Closing will be
posted in advance when possible and announced on the local radio and TV stations as well as the YMCA's
website and Village Soup Online.
Spring I Program Sheets